This is the place where we share our passion for Sound & Vibration.
We at SVIB welcome your knowledge, experience, thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions. We are here to learn and share the learning with you.
When you read the SVIB Blog you can look forward to:
- Be introduced to the SVIB Members who make SVIB what it is.
- Get and share information and news about the latest researches, product developments, ISO standards, success stories, best practices, and other relevant highlights from the world of Sound & Vibration.
- Have a chance to share your knowledge and experience by answering SVIB member questionnaire related to the Sound & Vibration.
* You must be a SVIB member to join discussion or for posting comments.
* Remember that this blog is a SVIB Members-Only forum – don’t post anything confidential or private. This is not the place to submit specific Member service questions.
* All comments that are offensive, profane, disrespectful or irrelevant will be removed.
Thank you for reading, visiting, commenting and contributing. We’re excited to have you here!