Why join SVIB?
As a member of SVIB you will be a part of Scandinavia’s largest network for engineers in the field of noise and vibration. You will also get access to attractive offers that we hope you will take advantage of.
Who can become a member?
Our members are primary engineers in Scandinavian who are educated or working as specialists in the field of noise and vibration. By working with interesting and innovative projects and products, they contribute to our society and reducing the effect of noise and vibration in our daily life.
You are welcome to become a member of SVIB if you’re professional who are working as researcher or specialists from the vehicle industry to audio technology all over the world, especially in Northern Europe.
You can also become a member of SVIB if you are engineer students who have a great interest in developing your knowledge in the field of acoustics, noise and vibration.
- Member e-newsletters
- Access to members-only content on the homepage
- Opportunities to influence SVIB events and programs through our advocacy campaigns
- Invitations to special events including SVIB days, SVIB on Tour and Annual SVIB meetings
- Access to our exciting Blog memberships site
- Get attractive offers and discounts